Monday, November 19, 2018

Giving Thanks


Chronicles 16:34

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
I want to thank the God of heaven today for a good year, and indeed, he is good!
Here goes:


  • I've lived another year, fairly healthy
  • I've had food to eat, a warm and nice place to sleep, and extras too!
  • I've been able to spend time with family and some friends.
  • I've learned some lessons in life that has been helpful to me, whether I enjoyed them or not.
  • My hubby and I have enjoyed early morning reading sessions together.
  • I'm seeing improvements in our home which we needed, but couldn't get done earlier for various reasons including time!
  • I've downsized (which is hard for me to do!) in letting go of objects I no longer use or care about, but have held onto, just because
  • I've been able, so far this year in seeing at least two more writing accomplishments: a fourth book in my Appleton, WV Romantic Mystery series: Toby's Troubles; a novella, Christmas Angels, in the Ohio anthology: From the Lake to the River; and made some advancements on other book projects.  
  • I was able to learn how to navigate in Instagram
  • I advanced in other areas of marketing
  • Most of all, I've grown deeper and stronger in my faith with God. That is a blessing of itself.
I am truly most blest!


Now, tell me: what blessing have you had this past year. Share please, I'd love to hear!



About Carole:

Besides being an active participant in many writing groups, Carole is an award-winning author and enjoys mentoring beginning writers. She loves to weave suspense, tough topics, romance, and whimsy into her books and is always on the lookout for outstanding titles and catchy ideas. She and her husband reside in SE Ohio but have ministered and counseled nationally and internationally. Together, they enjoy their grandsons, traveling, gardening, good food, the simple life, and did she mention their grandsons? 




Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/sunnywrtr/boards/

4 comments:

  1. I've had multiple blessings in this past: Continued excellent health, I was retired, family members are doing well, gaining new gems from God's Word, time with friends, enjoying nature on walks and working in my yard and flowers. The list goes on. Each day is filled with blessings from our Heavenly Father.

    Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How true, Marilyn! God abundantly blesses us every day.

      Delete
  2. I’m thankful for safety among all the fires around us! Praying for all others affected...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, that is a very worthy. May God give protection to all those involved!

      Delete