Friday, September 21, 2018

Rise of the Mystics by Ted Dekker

I had the pleasure of being an advanced reader for Ted Dekker's new book, Rise of the Mystics which will release on October 2nd. It's the second book in a 2-book series, and you'll want to make sure to read the 49th Mystic first.

Other than reading the Bible, I've never had a book stir me so deeply on a spiritual level until I read Rise of the Mystics and the 49th Mystic. Ted Dekker has an incredible gift of drawing the reader in and not letting go even after the book finishes. The depth of the spiritual truths that he unveils is beyond compare. I will be thinking, mulling, and praying over the new insights that I gained through scripture due to reading this two-book series. I HIGHLY recommend the 49th Mystic and Rise of the Mystics as something all Christians should read. You won't be disappointed. Thank you for these books, Ted. They have touched my life in a deep and profound way.

While I was given an advanced copy, it has been my delight and pleasure to read and review the book. I was not required to provide a positive review - 2018.





Jodie Wolfe creates novels where hope and quirky meet. She is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) and Romance Writers of America (RWA) and has been a semi-finalist and finalist in various writing contests. A former columnist for Home School Enrichment magazine, her articles can be found online at: Crosswalk, Christian Devotions, and Heirloom Audio. She's a contributor and co-founder of Stitches Thru Time blog. When not writing she enjoys spending time with her husband in Pennsylvania, reading, walking, and being a Grammie. Learn more at www.jodiewolfe.com.
 

4 comments: