There's nothing like milestones to make you want to look back and see how far you've come. When Jodie Wolfe and I collaborated to start this group blog, I had no idea we'd still be at it four years later. Our line up of contributors has changed some during the years (you'll be seeing a visit from one of our past members this month 😊), but we're still going strong.
Another great thing about birthday parties is a chance to step away from the norm and have a little fun. So...instead of a Woven Wednesday craft post or recipe, here's a bit of fun for y'all to get your name in the hat for a kindle ebook by yours truly (winner's choice of title).
Below you'll see a list of our top 10 posts for the 4 years STT has been active. (Pay attention these are important!) To increase your chances of winning, you'll need to visit (or revisit) each one to track down letters to answer a riddle. You'll find the instructions in the Rafflecopter giveaway below. :)
Before you decide this isn't for me, there are other ways to enter the drawing besides answering the riddle. You can answer the following question in the comment section below:
What is your favorite (or one of your favorite) posts from your visits to Stitches Thru Time?
Oh, here are the links to the top 10 posts thus far:
- A Visit with YA Author Lorilyn Roberts: Her books are award-winners! on June 24, 2016.
- Customize a Bulletin Board to Coordinate with your space on Sept 18, 2013.
- Sit-Down with Sharon K Connell on Jan 28, 2017
- Introducing Colonial Author Amber Lynn Perry on Sept 24, 2016
- Peeking Into History by Guest Tanya Eavenson on Sept 8, 2015
- Author Interview and #Giveaway with Ruth Logan Herne on Feb 1, 2014
- Welcoming award-winning author Sarah Sundin! on July 16, 2016
- Fun Holiday Recipes on Dec 11, 2013
- Operation Typhoon on Jan 10, 2017
- Meet Amish Author Laura V. Hilton on April 22, 2017
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don't forget every comment this month gets your name in the drawing for our Grand Birthday Prize and our Runner-Up Prizes giveaways!
Find out more and connect with Crystal at www.crystal-barnes.com.