- Will Christine finally have her eyes open that God is real in an evil world?
- Can she see the God that Jeremy tries to serve?
- And can she survive the evil that is stalking and preventing her from a normal life.
What I love:
- The nuances of changes in the characters are just the right touch; not too much to appear unrealistic yet enough to be satisfying.
- The real world topic of child molestation is real and well done by this experienced writer. I applaud her efforts of tackling such a tough subject and handling it well.
I heartily recommend this book along with her others. She's an author to keep an eye on. Established, talented and well-versed in suspense!
If you love suspense and a book about real topics, give Essence of Evil a read. And enjoy!