Monday, April 8, 2019

God's Plans by Carole Brown

For I know the plans I have for you, 
declares the Lord, 
plans to prosper you and not to harm you, 
plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11


When I doubt, 
God assures me through his Word
He loves me.

When I'm in trouble
God says he has this.
He stills the storms
and soothes my heart.

When I feel alone,
God says, "I'm all you need."
Or he sends someone with
a smile,
A word of encouragement,
a hug.
He's showing his love through others.


When I feel discouraged
He sends small, tiny and insignificant blessings to cheer me:

hardy Spring flowers that shed a bit of sunshine:



a towel elephant that made me smile:



Memories with Grandson:


I'm so happy that I can rest in peace,
knowing he has PLANS for me.
plans to PROSPER me:
in his time and in his will,
Plans for a future and hope!
Wonderful words of love. 

Rest assured, he loves us!


***


Starli Cameron gave up her career plans to be a concert pianist to marry the man of her dreams. He turned out to be a nightmare. When he dies in a car accident, Starli takes the insurance money and builds a successful and upscale restaurant: Apple Blossoms in rural West Virginia. Threats from someone determined to ruin her life and the suspicious romantic advances from her new chef force Starli to search her heart and finally turn to God for real healing.

Sir Joel Peterman-Blair, top notch chef from England, is roped by his uncle, into filling in as head Chef at Apple Blossoms. Joel, with his sanguine-personality, has always laughed and flirted his way through life. But now, confronted with and attracted to the most beautiful woman he’s ever met, Joel has to prove his sincerity and depth of character to his icy-cold employer. Can his love for God and for this woman reach out far enough to rescue her from her own mistrust and bitterness? Will he learn that life is not all play?

And can they both work together to find the source of threats that seem to be coming from Starli’s past?


Buy the book:
https://www.amazon.com/Carole-Brown/e/B00EZV4RFY/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1492661357&sr=1-1


***


About Carole:

Besides being an active participant in many writing groups, Carole is an award-winning author and enjoys mentoring beginning writers. She loves to weave suspense, tough topics, romance, and whimsy into her books and is always on the lookout for outstanding titles and catchy ideas. She and her husband reside in SE Ohio but have ministered and counseled nationally and internationally. Together, they enjoy their grandsons, traveling, gardening, good food, the simple life, and did she mention their grandsons? 


Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/sunnywrtr/boards/

6 comments:

  1. Amen. We can find joy in many ways. :-) Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this inspiring post! God is good all the time, All the time God is good! So many blessings if we only look to Him!

    ReplyDelete