Saturday, April 7, 2018

Author Interview with Toni Shiloh


Hi all! Exited today to introduce you to a wonderful author who is worth checking out!
Let's all say hi to Toni Shiloh. 

Toni Shiloh is a wife, mom, and Christian fiction writer. Once she understood the powerful saving grace thanks to the love of Christ, she was moved to honor her Savior. She writes to bring Him glory and to learn more about His goodness.
She spends her days hanging out with her husband and their two boys. She is a member of the American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) and president of the Virginia Chapter.
 


Welcome! We're so glad you could visit us today. 
Thank you for having me!
What is your favorite thing about being an author?
Seeing my book in paperback for the first time. There’s nothing like holding the actual book in your hands knowing all the work that went into putting it together.

How does your faith and spirituality work in with your writing? 
I wouldn’t be here today without my faith so it’s natural for me to incorporate it into my writing. It shows in the characters’ lives and the Scriptures I use here and there throughout their stories. Often times the characters have helped me see God in a new way or examine the Scripture in a new light, seeing a truth I may not have recognized before.

If time and money were not a concern, what one skill would you like to learn?
That’s a tough one. There’s so many things I want to learn. I would love to learn how to play another instrument. Guitar, banjo, or even piano. I can’t decide!

What is your favorite thing about where you live?
 The ability to sight-see and visit lots of places that are close by. I live about 30 minutes from Washington D.C. It’s a great to go to and visit historical places with my kids, check out the museums they have, or even the Zoo. It’s also not that far to drive up to Baltimore or some other places. And they have orchards nearby in case we want to spend the day outside and pick fruit. J

What are you working on next? 
I am working on getting book 3 in the Maple Run series ready for publishing. My publisher has sent me edits which means it’s nearing release. Always an exciting feeling.


Michelle Thomas has it all. Beautiful and successful, she’s just opened her own law firm in Freedom Lake. What more could she want? When her old flame rolls back into Freedom Lake, she’s intent on ignoring him. But how can she give the widower and his precious twin girls the cold shoulder?
Still reeling from the death of his wife, Guy Pierre returns to Freedom Lake to take over as town sheriff and raise his twin daughters. Alone. Yet, life keeps throwing Michelle in his path and sparks of interest began to rise.
Will old secrets tear them apart again or can they find the faith to let God’s grace restore what has been broken?
  

Buy links –

 
Social media links –
Facebook: www.facebook.com/authortonishiloh
Twitter: www.twitter.com/tonishilohwrite
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/tonishiloh
Instagram: www.instagram.com/tonishiloh
Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/tonishiloh
BookBub: www.bookbub.com/authors/toni-shiloh
Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/cmNFKD
Blogs I’m part of: http://puttingonthenew.com  ; http://heartwingsblog.com  ; http://diversitybetweenthepages.wordpress.com

8 comments:

  1. Welcome, Toni, to STT. Nice interview. I have your books on my kindle to read and will need to add Grace Restored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming, Toni.I've been hearing a lot about your books and have to get that Maple Run series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I enjoyed learning more about Toni!

    ReplyDelete