Thursday, December 21, 2017

Until Winter Comes Again

Until Winter Comes Again
By Mary Jane Hathaway

Sweet Christmas Romance. I love those. Especially in December.

I chose this book because of the cover. Yep. But look how pretty it is! As I started reading, I became aware that most of the side characters must have each had their own romance book – it was about five couples after they had gotten together, and how they all wanted this new couple to get together. Matchmaking overkill. In a good way. So when I looked it up, I realized this is book six in the Cane River series. But even though I didn’t read any of the previous stories, I enjoyed this one.

The stories revolved around a beloved bookstore in a small town. Of course, I love this factor. The small town is picturesque and filled with awesome characters! If I could travel there and meet these characters, I would!

This particular romance is definitely sweet – best friends who realize they’re in love. Perfect for a cold winter’s night by the fire. With a cup of hot chocolate in hand.


Do you read Christmas romances in December? It’s my holiday indulgence. Okay, ONE of my holiday indulgences. 

Leave us a comment to be entered into this week's giveaway.

8 comments:

  1. I do love reading Christmas romances in December. But I tend to read them all year long :)
    She’s a new author to me; thanks for the chance!
    mindyhoungATmsnDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I enjoy reading Christmas romances in December or any time of the year since I usually have more to read after December is over. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading Christmas stories at this time of year. Merry Christmas to you and I hope 2018 is a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover on this book. It's a refreshing change from the ordinary same-old/same-old covers for genres. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Christmas books year round and so do our church library patrons. They love it when we put out our Christmas books and it's during the summer.
    Janet E.
    von1janet(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I try to limit my reading in December to Christmas themed books. My other indulgence is watching Hallmark movies. Thanks for letting us know about this book and the giveaway. The cover is beautiful.

    pmkellogg56[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read Christmas stories all year round. fishingjanATaolDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read them before Christmas, as time allows, but I especially enjoy them after the holidays and into January. This sounds like a great read!

    ReplyDelete