Thursday, November 30, 2017

My Heart Belongs in Ruby City, Idaho by Susanne Dietze

Rebecca Rice came to Idaho to marry a shopkeeper. After struggling to make ends meet, Mr. Fordham represents security. What she hadn't planned on was marrying the wrong Mr. Fordham. She intended to wed Theodore but finds herself hitched to Thaddeus.

The more time Thaddeus spends with Rebecca, the more he finds himself wishing they weren't planning to have the wedding annulled. But he doesn't have a choice when his own bride is on her way.

Susanne Dietze's new book is a delightful read. I found myself laughing quite a bit. You won't be disappointed.


In honor of my new book releasing, I'll be giving away an ecopy of The Hope of Christmas to one lucky commenter.




Jodie Wolfe creates novels where hope and quirky meet. She's been a semi-finalist and finalist in various writing contests and is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) and Romance Writers of America (RWA). When not writing she enjoys spending time with her husband in Pennsylvania, reading, walking, and being a Grammie. Learn more at www.jodiewolfe.com.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the review, Jodie. I have this book toward the top of my TBR pile. The Hope of Christmas sounds like a delightful read by three wonderful historical authors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review Jodie. I read Ruby City and I also laughed out loud many times. I hope to read your new book soon.
    Thank you & Blessings!
    Connie
    cps1950(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Susie’s books. Need to get this one. I have others in the series. Would love to win your book! paulams49ATsbcglobalDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to read The Hope of Christmas. fishingjanATaolDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the review. Looks fantastic!
    mindyhoungATmsnDOTcom

    ReplyDelete