In my pile (or to be added to my pile), I've got books like...
- Heart on the Line by Karen Witemeyer ✅
- With You Always by Jody Hedlund
- Forever Safe (Beacons of Hope #4) by Jody Hedlund
- A Touch of Scarlet (Gilded Promises #2) by Renee Ryan
- Anchor in the Storm (Waves of Freedom #2) by Sarah Sundin
This historical romance was such an enjoyable read! What could be funner than online dating in the Old West! 🙂 Such heartfelt, thought-out, compelling characters and an intriguing plot keep you turning pages from start to finish. I love the scene when Grace Mallory, the main character, confirms the identity of a new man in town by using a hairpin to tap out a message on a tin cup. Such fun! Heart on the Line is an inspirational read you'll definitely want to add to your summer reading list if you haven't already!
So...What book(s) have you enjoyed this summer/year? What books do you have on your summer reading list?
Find out more and connect with Crystal at www.crystal-barnes.com.
I received Heart on the Line from the author/publisher for promotional purposes. No reviews, positive or otherwise, were required. All thoughts and opinions are my own.