- In a mixer, lightly mix together first 3 ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, use a spoon to mix dry ingredients starting with splenda, nonfat dry milk powder, and flour. Mix those three items well. Add the rest of the dry ingredients, except the chocolate chips, in this bowl.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the batter.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased mini muffin cups and bake at 350 for 12 to 18 minutes. Makes 48 mini muffins. Yummy!
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins, no sugar added
Heidi here. Are you looking for yummy desserts with no sugar added? Well, this is one recipe you'll want to try. Note, you can freeze these muffins. Feel free to microwave each muffin for 10 to 15 seconds before eating ~ tastes like it just came from the oven!
1 can pumpkin
1 cup oil
1 1/2 cup Splenda
3/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
3 cups flour
2 3/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips