Friday, March 31, 2017
And It's Time for A Fun Contest...!
What's more fun than a contest?
What's in it for you?
* Some fun and relaxation
* Promotion. If you're an author, I'll feature you or your book on one of two different blogs.
* Books! Winner #1 gets their choice of two of my e-books.
Follow up winner can choose one e-book.
Let's dive right in.
1. I'll give you TEN questions and one link.
With a few questions you will have to click on a book to find the answer
and read the descriptions.
Others, you'll find by searching the covers.
2. I'll also include a few ways to earn extra points
1. Only one book has two children on it. Which book is it and are they female or male?
2. Which book has a Grandfather clock on the front cover?
3. Which book has a protagonist who is a pianist?
4. Which book has two protagonists who end up in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee to solve their first mystery?
5. Which book cover has a man staring out the window?
6. Which book has a park ranger on the cover with an unusual creature on her shoulder?
7. Which book has a woman as the owner of a construction business?
8. Which book has a red-haired protagonist and what does she do for work?
9. Which book has a mother who lost a daughter?
10. Which book has an artist in it?
BONUS Question (one point for each one):
* If you win, which books would you like to have?
And tell me WHY YOU should win.
Bonus Ways to earn points:
* Follow me on my Amazon Author Page:
* Follow my blog and/or Sign up for my Newsletter:
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
I'll use points to help make my decision.
Your answers will also guide me in making a decision.
Thanks for playing!
Have a last-of-the-month fun time!
Besides being an active participant of many writing groups, Carole is an award winning author and enjoys mentoring beginning writers. She loves to weave suspense, tough topics, romance and whimsy into her books, and is always on the lookout for outstanding titles and catchy ideas. She and her husband reside in SE Ohio but have ministered and counseled nationally and internationally. Together, they enjoy their grandsons, traveling, gardening, good food, the simple life, and did she mention their grandsons?
Personal blog: http://sunnebnkwrtr.blogspot.com/
Word Sharpeners: https://wordsharpeners.wordpress.com/
Stitches in Time: http://stitchesthrutime.blogspot.com/