With it rolling over into 2017, I thought it would be fun to look back and see what news we have to celebrate for this past year. Turns out, we've had some great stuff! And how fun it is to see what all the ladies have accomplished. Next Friday I will be continueing the post with a summary of new releases from our group of authors (psstt...there'll be a great giveaway with that post as well.) So be sure to check back and celebrate with us.
First, a few fun stats.
- In 2016 we had more than 47 giveaways on STT!
- Over 2600 comments on posts throughout the year.
- 336 posts total. Your favorites were:
Papercrafting with Special Guest Debbie Mitchell
A Visit with YA Author Lorilyn Roberts
Introducing Colonial Author Amber Lynn Perry
Interview with Award Winning author Sarah Sundin
- We were privilaged to host over 37 special guest posts during the year.
- We had over 50,815 visits during the year from wonderful people like YOU!
New Contracts Signed in 2016
- Angela K. Couch signed a two-book contract with Pelican Book Group for The Tory's Daughter and The Return of the King's Ranger!
- Jennifer Fromke signed with a new agent in 2016. She is now represented by Jessica Kirkland of Kirkland Media Management
- Jodie Wolfe signed a contract with Celebrate Lit Publishing for An Angel for the Cowboy releasing spring 2017
Awards & Bestsellers
- Carole Brown's Sabotaged Christmas finalled in the Best Books Contest and in December shot to Amazon's top five in print and kindle, making it a best seller. :)
|Winner of 2016 Bookvana Award |
for Religious Fiction
- Norma Gail's debut novel, Land of My Dreams, released in 2014, received the 2016 Bookvana Book Awards Religious Fiction Award.
- Jodie Wolfe was a finalist in THREE contests!-Put Your Hear in a Book Contest 2016
-Pages From the Heart Contest 2016
-2016 Southern Magic's Linda Howard Award of Excellence Contest
- Amber Schamel's Christmas novella, The Swaddling Clothes climbed to #1 in the Christmas catagory on Amazon during a free promo in the month of December.
Congratulations to all of our fantastic Stitches Thru Time authors! I'm so proud to be one of you.