You will need:
- 1 - 6 oz tube of frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 - 6 oz tubes of frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 pkg frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 cup sugar (optional)
- 2 small cans mandarin oranges
- 1 large can fruit cocktail
- 2 cups of 7-Up soda pop
Mix all ingredients well. Freeze 8 hours or overnight.
Before serving, add another cup of soda pop and serve in slushy style in a small bowl or cup. Sometimes I top the slush with a few banana slices and a cherry or two. My family loves this so much I always triple the recipe when I make it.
Tastes particularly yummy when eaten on a warm summer evening while sitting on porch swing!
Don't forget to leave a comment to get your name in the drawing for Cloaked in Love by Elaine Manders! Winner announced in the Weekly Windup on August 1st. Check out all of our great prizes on the Prizes Galore page.
shirleyrayeredmond.com or Facebook and http://www.writechildrensbook.com/blog