Monday, January 26, 2015

Balance in an Unbalanced World

Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely. And may your spirit, soul, and body be kept sound and blameless for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Thessalonians 5:23

God's been showing me quite a bit about balance lately. A lot of times with the beginning of a new year, the popular thing is to focus on your body - eating healthy, losing weight, getting into shape, etc. Or it could be on improving your spiritual walk, increasing your mind's ability, dealing with your emotions, etc. The list could go on and on. All are good and important.

One of the things God has been impressing upon me is not just to focus on one area but instead allow Him to assist in bringing all of my life into balance at the same time. When I seek Him, He will help to guide and show me the ways I need to improve and where I need to grow. All He asks of me is to rely upon Him. He longs for each of us to bring our lives under His obedience - to do and follow the things He says.

Are you ready to take a leap of faith and allow Him to help you bring your life into true balance?


Posted by Jodie Wolfe A.K.A. Digging for Pearls
www.jodiewolfe.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment