Thursday, May 31, 2018

Nolan Price is on the precipice of starting a new life, away from his duties as a stable hand for the Earl of Stanisby. He's ready to purchase a farm for his ailing mother and ask the woman he loves, kitchen maid, Hannah Burnham, to marry him. His life couldn't be any happier until....
This was my first time to read a story by Susan Anne Mason, and I wasn't disappointed in any way. I found her to be a very gifted author, and her story kept me turning the pages and wishing for more. I eagerly await her next book.

This book was provided for free and I in no way was required to give a favorable review. - 2018.



Jodie Wolfe creates novels where hope and quirky meet. She is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) and Romance Writers of America (RWA) and has been a semi-finalist and finalist in various writing contests. A former columnist for Home School Enrichment magazine, her articles can be found online at: Crosswalk, Christian Devotions, and Heirloom Audio. She's a contributor for Putting on the New and Stitches Thru Time blogs. When not writing she enjoys spending time with her husband in Pennsylvania, reading, walking, and being a Grammie. Learn more at www.jodiewolfe.com.

2 comments:

  1. If you liked this, you should read her "Courage to Dream" series. I've read the first two, and they are even better than "A Most Noble Heir," which I also liked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of Susan Anne Mason's books. But this review and Pegg Thomas' comment I'll have to see about adding these to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete