Thursday, September 1, 2016

Drum roll please....

And the winner of the Kindle Fire loaded with goodies is...


Wait for it...


Are you tired of waiting yet? =D


Congratulations go out to...


Wait. What was I supposed to be announcing? 

Oh, right. One of our followers who posted a comment during the month of August has won the scrumptious prize of a Kindle Fire. Hmm...I suppose I should draw a winner. Just a sec...


(Insert Jeopardy tune...)


(Are you annoyed with me yet? heehee :) )


With no further ado the winner of this month's Birthday Bash grand prize is...


CHAPPYDEBBIE!



Congratulations! Please contact us to claim your marvelous (in my opinion) prize!


Everyone, thanks so much for joining us and participating this past month. We hope you've had fun with us as we've celebrated our 3rd Birthday, and don't think the fun is stopping. A little bird told me that there will be a giveaway this weekend of a whole series of books! Eeek! So be sure to stick around. :)




10 comments: