Friday, November 21, 2014

Thanksgiving and Praise!

Looking back isn't always a good thing to do. 
I've always believed in forgetting the mistakes behind us and moving forward.  

But in preparation for this Thanksgiving, 
I want to look at MY past year and thank God for the many blessings I've enjoyed this year. 
I hope you enjoy them too!

January-March:
Made it through a long winter without much sickness.
Christmas 2013 was late but we enjoyed it early 2014, and we had one!




April:  A Woderful Easter.
Plenty of inpsired worship.
Fun with the grandkids' Easter basket hunt.
A delicious meal.



    A lovely summer: not too hot, not too cold. 
    Too short, but still delightful!
    At the lake.




    Delightful times at the lake house! 
    Picnics. Swimming. Relaxation. Boating. Fishing. 


      August Camping in N.C. 
      Fun with grandson, family, and new friends!
        .
       

    A wonderful October month. 
    Husband made sure I had a wonderful birthdday celebration.



    Our church shared greatly with us for Pastor appreciation month. 
    What fun and how nice to be appreciated!




    November: the release of the first book of my WWII Spies series: 
    With Music in Their Hearts: 
    a long awaited book that is a total delight to share with my readers.



    An early Thanksgiving dinner with family, 
    knowing our sons love and respect us, 
    our daughter in law is a good mother and wife, 
    and our grandboys enjoy being with us.


    How do you count YOUR blessings?


    Blessings!

    2 comments:

    1. Enjoyed the look back with your family this last year through your post I have been so blessed too. God has been good and I have much to be thankful for.

      ReplyDelete