Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Tidbits on Twins with Special Guest Lillian Duncan

Hello Friends! Today I'm excited to welcome special guest Lillian Duncan back to Stitches Thru Time! It's been a couple of years since she's been a guest on our blog, but today we get a special treat as her book is on sale for only $0.99!

Lillian is a multi-published writer with several Amazon bestsellers, including The Christmas Stalking and Game On. Lillian writes the types of books she loves to read—fast-paced suspense with a touch or two of romance that demonstrates God’s love for all of us
Whether as an educator, a writer, or a speech pathologist, she believes in the power of words to transform lives, especially God’s Word. To learn more about Lillian and her books, visit: www.lillianduncan.net or at Tiaras & Tennis Shoes, her personal blog at www.lillian-duncan.com. She also has a devotional blog at www.powerupwithGod.com

Now, here's Lillian.
 *****

I’m not a twin but I would have loved being one—I think. So in honor of twins, here’s a few fun facts. Did you know…

  • that since 1980 the twin birth rate has risen by 76%?
  • identical twins share the same DNA but not the same fingerprints?
  • 40% of twins invent their own language?

Everyone knows Mary-Kate and Ashley are twins as well as Tia and Tamera Mowry, but did you know that…

  • Ashton Kutcher has a twin brother?
  • Alanis Morissette has a twin brother?
  • Keifer Sutherland has a twin sister?

DECEPTION features a set of estranged twins that couldn’t be more different from each other or so it seems. Patti is a go-by-the-rulebook type of person while Jamie is a “free spirit” or at least that’s the persona she portrays to the world. But Deception is the title of the book so there are more than a few surprises as the story unfolds.

Deception is the first in my Sisters By Choice series. I never planned Deception to be part of a three-book series but it just sort of happened. Each of the Sisters By Choice novels feature courageous women who make the choice to help “a sister” in need in spite of the danger involved.

I loved writing the story of Patti and Jamie which is how it ended up being a three book series. Deception (e-book) is on sale for a limited time for only 99 cents or you can buy the complete anthology for the bargain price of 3.99. 



AMAZON LINK for DECEPTION

12 comments:

  1. I would love to have one too! I think it's so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was a kid, I used to pretend I had a twin. I always thought that would be the best! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing Lillian Duncan's tidbits on twins. Being a twin is special and always nice to find another story to read with twins. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you a twin, Marilyn? I didn't know that!

      Delete
    2. Amber, I have a twin sister. : )

      Delete
    3. That's awesome! You should bring her along to a book party sometime so I can meet her. ;)

      Delete
  3. I find it interesting that both of my children married a twin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? How cool! A couple of my best friends are twins.

      Delete
  4. Enjoyed her comments. I love her books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always thought that twin babies would be wonderful until I was pregnsnt. Suddenly I wondered! I would have loved and nurtured them if I had been blessed with twins but God had other plans.
    This book sounds fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God was good to my mama. He blessed her with twins when she had 9 older children to help out. But the pregnancy was a lot harder than carrying a single.

      Delete