Monday, March 6, 2017

Alone

Alone.
An interesting word. Some crave alone-time, being surrounded by constant chaos. Others get more than their fill.
But are we ever really alone?

The answer: NEVER.

Let that sink in.

You are NEVER alone.

When people forsake you, you're not alone. God Himself promised in Hebrews 13:5 saying, "I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you."

When you're surrounded by a crowd, yet it seems no one sees you. God does. Jesus saw Zaccheus in a tree despite the crowd, didn't He? He sees you.

When there's no one around to hear you cry or make you laugh, God's there. He has said, "I am with you always." As David put it in Psalm 56, "You have taken account of my wanderings; Put my tears in Your bottle. Are they not in Your book?"

You read that right. You're so important to God that He keeps a record of every tear. He keeps a running tally of every hair that grows in or we yank out. You're that important to Him.

And because you are that important, you can come to Him. With every problem. Every care. The size doesn't matter. He just wants to hear from you; He wants you to let Him carry your burdens. He can, you know.

Will you heed His invitation today? Will you spend some "alone" time with Him?

“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” - Jesus (Matthew 11:28-30)

4 comments:

  1. Crystal, thank you for this encouraging Word this Monday. So thankful we are never alone with God in our lives. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found it encouraging, Marilyn. I'm so thankful for that as well. Thanks for dropping by today.

      Delete
  2. A little late reading this Mobday devotional but its message is appropriate on any day. So thankful that we.are.never.alone!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. :) I needed it again today myself.
      So glad you dropped by, Connie. Hope you have a blessed week.

      Delete