We've also got a great giveaway to go along with our 2016 celebration, so be sure to check that out at the bottom of the post. There's four prizes to win!
New Books Released:
- Love, Stock, and Barrel (Marriage & Mayhem, Book 2) by Crystal Barnes
A shotgun wedding...with the gun pointed at her?
- Signed, Sealed, and Delighted (Marriage & Mayhem, Prequel Novella) by Crystal Barnes
Her father's dying wish changes everything.
- Husband Hunting (A Crystal Falls Novella) by Crystal Barnes
Hunting up a husband has never been such a chore.
- Knight in Shining Apron by Carle Brown
Can Starli and Joel work together to find the source of threats that seem to be coming from Starli’s past?
- Undiscovered Treasures by Carole Brown
Caroline must put aside her on-going battle to avoid Andy and his art so they can discover the art thief in Appleton before Andy loses the chance of a life time to ‘make it big.
- Mail Order Revenge by Angela Couch
She'll become his bride if it means she can finally take her revenge.
- Dancing up a Storm by Angela Couch
With her dreams and the man she loves hanging in the balance, Elaine must acknowledge what she’s most afraid to lose.
- I Heard the Bells by Angela Couch (Re-Release) Christmas short story
Three years ago, Gabriel Morgan left his home in Virginia to fight for the Union army, despite his family and his fiancée’s loyalties to the South. Now, with battle fresh in his mind, and the war still raging, he chances a quick trip home with one prayer…to make peace this Christmas.
- Cloaked in Love by Elaine Manders
Her only hope to escape an outlaw gang alive is to marry one of them
- Pursued, (Book 1, Intrigue under Western Skies) by Elaine Manders
An idealistic librarian and a troubled rancher fight wickedness in high places.
- Surrendered, (Book 2, Intrigue under Western Skies) by Elaine Manders
Dark secrets from the past threaten the marriage plans of a cattle baron and his beloved
- The Annex Mail-Order Brides (boxset) by Elaine Manders
In 1881, three college women pursue plans for careers and marriage, but when their dreams crumble, they find love through the mail.
- Just Kin by Caryl McAdoo, Bk 6, Texas Romance Family Saga
Lacey and Charley are torn apart by the Civil War and a heartbreaking letter. Can they place their fate in God’s hands and follow His plan back into each other’s arms?
- At Liberty To Love by Caryl McAdoo Bk 7, Texas Romance Family Saga
At Liberty to Love made this reviewer fall in love with fictional people who seem so real that they almost breathe.
- The Bedwarmer's Son by Caryl McAdoo, a companion book to the Texas Romance Family Saga series “He sold us right before he married that fancy lady from England then bought us back the next spring.”
- Dawn of Liberty - Short Story Collection by Amber Schamel
Liberty comes with a price. Can a fledgling nation bear the cost?
- Friends & Enemies by Terri Wangard
A war-time adventure with romantic second chances.
- No Neutral Ground by Terri Wangard Sweden may be neutral, but it’s full of intrigue. Jennie assists the OSS at the American legation in Sweden. She thought she’d be doing passive, behind-the-scenes work. Instead, she’s pushed into an active role to gain intelligence and frustrate the Germans.
- Soar Like Eagles by Terri Wangard
Convinced wartime romances are doomed to disappointment, Carol attempts to avoid entanglements. She didn’t plan on Chet, the navigator who tempts her to throw caution to the wind.
- Love in the Seams by Jodie Wolfe
A childhood promise between sisters stands in the way of happily ever after.
- Hearts Tightly Knit by Jodie Wolfe
A little girl on a quest for a new mama has the local seamstress in her sights.
a Rafflecopter giveaway