Monday, December 26, 2016

Unconditional Love

Love is patient, love is kind.
Love does not envy,
is not boastful, is not conceited.

1 Corinthians 13:4 (HCSB) 

Jesus promises and give us unconditional love. He is our ultimate example of what love looks like. For me, a close second comes in the form of my dear husband, David.

Today marks our 29th anniversary. Through the years he has loved me unselfishly, often giving of himself in order to help me. I'm blessed to be married to him.

Who do you look to as an example of Jesus with skin on?

5 comments:

  1. A blessed happy anniversary to you and David. Many more years of happiness filled with God's blessings.

    My mother is a beautiful example of Jesus. Thank you for sharing this thought on this holiday Monday morning where many are enjoying an extra day with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is also my earthly example of Jesus. I am so blessed to have a Godly husband who has loved me unconditionally for 48 years!
    Congratulations on your 29th anniversary and may you be blessed with many more.
    Connie
    cps1950(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete