So, here we go...
See if you can guess correctly which Stitches Contributor is described below. I'll post the answers later in the comments, so stay tuned... ;)
- I love to go garage sale hopping every Saturday. Who am I?
- I'm 1/3 Irish. Also, I once played the same piano that George Beverly Shea did at The Cove in Asheville, NC. Who am I?
- In grade school, I could do more sit-ups than anyone else in my class...even the boys. :) Who am I? (This might be true of more than one person, but what's your best guess?)
- When I was 16, I cut a record of an original song I wrote, and it was actually played on the radio. Who am I?
Who am I?
- I was an extra in the first Hunger Games movie. You can see me in several places - I am in the gamemaker’s center. One of the people in white, working in a bank of work stations in a circular room - a hologram of the arena is in the center. I actually sat next to Donald Sutherland in the make up chair! Who am I?
- I collect skeleton keys and nutcrackers. Who am I?
- I've seen a UFO, not a fuzzy light in the sky, but within about 25 yards. I was driving home from nightschool when I saw what I thought was a plane at first. As I got closer I knew it wasn't a plane, so I assumed it was a helicopter. It was descending like a helicopter. When I got right up to it, I turned off the radio and rolled down the windows. Yes, it was about the size of a helicopter, but round with revolving blue lights and its landing gear was coming down. It made no sound at all. I didn't stick around to investigate. I thought it might be a government experiment and surely I'd hear reports of sightings. I heard nothing and I said nothing. Until now. But like the X-Files, I believe. Who am I?
Who am I?
- I was on a YMCA swim team and missed going to Nationals by half a second in the 50 free style. I got to go anyway, because my dad drove one of the buses. Along with my mom and brother, I had a nice vacation and didn't have to work out. Who am I?
- I was a competitive gymnast from age 3 to age 15 and love to sing southern gospel music and hymns. Who am I?
Okay, start your guessing. Whoever gets the most correct first will get their choice of one of my books (ebook or paperback).
The winner will be announced in the Weekly Windup post on Monday, so be sure to stay tuned. :)
~ Subscribe to her newsletter to stay updated ~