Monday, February 29, 2016

Weekly Windup: Comment to win Love, Stock and Barrel by Crystal Barnes


We have winners!

The winner of While I'm Waiting by Laura Hodges Poole is...Library Lady!

 

  We have 5 winners from Elaine Mander's Friday post as well! The winners of Pursued by Elaine Manders are... 

 

Connie

Carrie

Deanna Scott

Carol E. Keen

Kim Amundsen

  Congratulations to all the Winners!!!!

  If you are a winner, please contact us with your email address to claim your prize.

This Week's Giveaway is:
Love, Stock and Barrel by Stitches Author Crystal Barnes!


Hiding from a rat of a fiancĂ©, Dinah Lexington makes tracks for Texas and who she hopes is her late mother’s relative. She’s seeking answers but finds more than she bargains for when she gets caught in a shotgun wedding—with the rifle pointed at her.
 
Russell Cahill can’t believe his father is demanding he marry the feisty redhead. The sharpshooting female would only add to his troubles, but how does one argue with a gun and an attraction he's fought to ignore?

Sparks fly. Secrets surface. Loss threatens.

Will a dream for love shatter forever, or will the pair find a marriage worth lock, stock, and barrel?

An Exciting, Humorous Christian Historical Western Romance you'll want to read again and again.

 

This giveaway runs through March 13th. Comment on any post between now and then to enter, and remember, the more comments you make, the more entries you earn!

    Winners will be announced in the Weekly Wind-up on March 14th.

 Check out our Prizes Galore Page to see all our giveaways.

 

Coming up this week:

Monday 2/29: Musings by Caryl McAdoo
Tuesday: 3/1: Art Crime by Guest Sandra Orchard
Wednesday, 3/2:
Thursday: Review of On Lone Star Trail, Heidi Main
Friday, 3/4:
Saturday: Interview with Tanya Eavenson

We look forward to hanging out with you this week!

12 comments:

  1. I hope you get an opportunity to enjoy it, Kate. I know I enjoyed writing it and designing the cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book, the story was great. Looking forward to next book I can review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Vera. :) I'm so glad you were blessed by it. I've got the next story in the works. Looking forward to sharing it with all y'all. :)

      Delete
  3. THREE CHEERS FOR CRYSTAL AND HER NEW RELEASE!!!

    HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a cute story I'ld like to read. Thanks for offering it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Robin. :) I wanted something different. I hope you get a chance to enjoy the story.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful cover!
    I have the first book in the series would love to have this one as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lientjie! I really enjoyed coming up with this cover. I think it's one of my favorites so far. I'm so glad to hear liked the first book enough to want the second! If the winner is international, I believe we can wing an ebook. :)

      Delete